Clean and Safe Water On The Road - Anytime, Anywhere
For the first time in Australia, The Thirsty Nomad brings affordable water purification to the caravan sector. Finally, a company that has brought rigorous scientific evidence and the latest in water purification technologies to Australian caravanners, requiring no power and no chemicals.
- Kills bacteria in 5 stages
- Only Australian filter that also purifies water with quantum disinfection certified to kill bacteria and viruses to AUS/NZS standards
- Connect directly via campsite hose or can be fitted permanently to your caravan sink
- Developed by scientists for caravanners
- 100% Australian designed, owned and operated
- High flow rate water pressure up to 150psi, heat, and UV resistance.
- Protection from lead-free brass fittings, when exposed can affect brain damage and intellectual development (more prominent in children).
- Can be mounted horizontal or vertical or used inline to fill tanks.
- Removes heavy metals, fluoride, and maintains a high chlorine removal capacity (.95%) for the life of the filter purifier.
- The highest level of protection, ideal for the off-roader, those with compromised immune systems, young families, or those drawing from rivers and streams.
The highest level of protection, ideal for the caravaner, off roader, those with compromised immune systems, young families, or those drawing from the rivers and streams.
- 7,500 litres or 12 months
- Includes durable lead-free brass fittings and a set of mounting clips
- Easy DIY installation into either 16mm PEX, 12mm or 6mm cold water pipe/tube via push fittings, are also included
- Can be mounted horizontal or vertical or used inline to fill tanks
- When installed in a van, after a 55psi caravan pump, flow rate will be 4 litres per minute – a good flow rate for purifier performance and water saving.