Laid out in front of your caravan, motorhome or tent, the best camping mats place a physical barrier between your possessions and the dirty ground. Those in our range have been designed specifically to keep dirt, mud and sand from being walked into your caravan, RV or tent. They can also be used to complete the look of your annex, awning or private room.
Lightweight and easy to setup as well as pack away, Camec’s camping floor mats can be stowed in a spare cupboard or even in the boot of your car (as they’re great for all sorts of outdoor events, such as picnics).
- FIAMMA F45 L AWNING 5M - POLAR WHITE CASE - ROYAL GREY AWNING$2,462.00
- FIAMMA F45 S 3M AWNING - POLAR WHITE CASE - ROYAL BLUE AWNING$1,145.00
- FIAMMA F45 S AWNING 2.6M - POLAR WHITE CASE - ROYAL BLUE AWNING$1,099.00
- FIAMMA F65 S AWNING 3.4M - POLAR WHITE CHASING - ROYAL GREY AWNING$1,420.00
- FIAMMA F65l AWNING - 4.5M ROYAL GREY POLAR WHITE CASE$1,874.00
- FIAMMA F65L 4.5M AWNING - ROYAL GREY POLAR WHITE CASING$1,874.00
- FIAMMA F65 S AWNING - 3.7M - TITANIUM CASE, ROYAL GREY$1,634.00
- FIAMMA F45 S AWNING 2.6M - POLAR WHITE, ROYAL GREY$1,099.00
- FIAMMA F45 S 3.0M AWNING - POLAR WHITE, ROYAL GREY$1,145.00
- FIAMMA F45 S 3.5M AWNING - POLAR WHITE CASE, ROYAL BLUE AWNING$1,317.00
- FIAMMA F45 S 4M AWNING - POLAR WHITE CASE, ROYAL BLUE AWNING$1,412.00
- FIAMMA F45 S 4.5M AWNING - POLAR WHITE CASE, ROYAL BLUE AWNING$1,713.00
- FIAMMA F45 S 2.6M AWNING - TITANIUM CASE, ROYAL GREY AWNING$1,145.00
- FIAMMA F45 S 4M AWNING - TITANIUM CASE, ROYAL GREY AWNING$1,455.00
- FIAMMA F45 S 3M AWNING - DEEP BLACK CASE, ROYAL GREY AWNING$1,202.00
Environmentally friendly choice
The open mesh design of our camping and caravan matting means that it won’t kill the grass underneath. All caravan parks around Australia prefer the use of these products, as they want to keep sites nice for future holidaymakers. Sand and dirt will also fall through the mesh, helping to keep the mat clean on top.
Easy to clean, even if a spill occurs
The mesh used in camping roll mats is non-absorbent, which means that it will not rot or mould. Any liquid spills will also go directly through to the ground underneath. This makes the matting easy to clean – simply give it a wipe down or even a hose down whenever it gets dirty.
Does camping and caravan matting have to be used under a shelter?
No, it can be used in the full sun and it can be used underneath an annex or awning. The inclusion of UV stabilisers in the manufacture of the mats minimises their degradation as a result of sun exposure.
Camec is proud to offer Australia’s largest range of caravan and camping mats to all regions across the country, including: Melbourne. Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra and Darwin. If you’re looking for something particular and you’re not sure if we service your area, get in touch with our friendly team today.